Xiaomi’s 13T is the company’s next mid-range offering. New leaks show official-looking marketing images that present the mid-range phone in a promising light.
Posted by Evan Blass on X, the newly leaked images show the Xiaomi 13T in an official looking capacity. The device is believed to be the next mid-range of the company’s budget offerings, although the design of the device doesn’t exactly give it away.
The posted images show the back panel and side rails of the device, which appears to be made of a faux leather panel and a metal frame. However, we’ve been surprised with budget offerings in the past. The photos show the Xiaomi 13T in Baby Blue and Black colorways. There’s a fair chance you’ll see more than what we’ve shown.
The back of the phone looks very clean with a square-off camera array with two sensors. This is as a non-Pro edition, so we’ll probably see the higher-end variant pack an extra telephoto sensor or something similar. Since Xiaomi’s promo video for the 13T is camera-centric with the company’s “Masterpiece in Sight” tagline, we expect the device to pack some serious hardware. The device is rumored to have a 50MP sensor, though we will have to wait and see.
With the Xiaomi 13T just around the corner, the company has posted a teaser image Complete with place and date. The device will be announced on September 26 in Berlin.
- With iOS 17, the iPhone feels like a mature platform
- opinion | The Google Antitrust trial is really about the future of AI
- Xiaomi 13T leaks show exciting design
- This Humanoid AI ‘CEO’ is not the future, it’s nightmare fuel
- UK competition watchdog lays out principles for ‘responsible’ generative AI
- iPhone 15 camera photo and video samples: Galaxy and Pixel should steal Apple’s camera tricks soon
- The boss is in charge again
- Joby Aviation chose Dayton, Ohio for its first scaled electric air taxi factory
- Carrot will report the weather using your own voice on iOS 17
- Microsoft AI researchers accidentally exposed terabytes of sensitive data